For more than five decades, Estrella know-how has been the market leader for glass-lined steel piping.
Our product portfolio includes pipes, spacers, elbows, tees, crosses, laterals, reducers (concentric and eccentric), reducing flanges, sightflow indicators, and instrument tees. Most parts are also available with optional jacketing for cooling and heating.
Standard pipe & fittings are available according to both ASME/ANSI B16.5 and DIN 2873 in diameters ½” thru 24”.
Estrella maintains the world’s largest inventory of glass-lined steel pipe & fittings. Stock inventories are located in the U.S.A. and Switzerland; providing quick & reliable deliveries to our many great customers.
We annually produce annually approx. 60,000 piping items. All manufacturing processes take place in Ettingen, Switzerland.
- All steelwork is performed in-house by Estrella in Ettingen, Switzerland
- All raw materials are certified to be 100% European origin
- All Estrella piping is manufactured and tested according to the regulating Pressure Equipment directive.
Our inventory includes:
- Pipe & Fittings (1/2″-48″ dia)
- 150 lb & 300 lb ANSI flanges
- Jacketed Pipe & Fittings
- 45 deg. Laterals
- Elbows, Tees, Crosses
- Instrument Tees
- Reducing Flanges
- Concentric Reducers
- Eccentric Reducers
- Blind Flanges
- Donut Ring Supports
- Split Ring Flanges (ANSI,DIN)
- Diaphragm Valves
- Ball Check Valves
- PTFE Envelope Gaskets
- B7 Stud bolts
- DIN metric parts upon request
- PN10/PN16 DIN flange available